Greenhouse with double-glazed windows is relevant not just in regions with cold weather, but also in other suburban zones such as prolonging the length of fruit-bearing of submerged crops or year-round usage.
The Benefits of such glazing are undoubted:
- Excellent thermal insulation can protect plants from early frosts.
- Dual glass avoids sunburn on the leaves.
- Tight construction reduces heat loss when heating the greenhouse, and therefore saves electricity.
- Packages will not suffer with strong winds, rain or hail.
- The service lifetime of glazing with proper treatment is more than a couple of years.
- The decorative appearance of glazing allows you not to hide the greenhouse from the bathtub, and put in it in the front yard. Some proprietors of first contour greenhouses make them the most important decoration of their lawn or backyard.
Furthermore, manufacturers provide double-glazed windows with a set of essential functions, including special coatings for heat and energy conserving protection against mechanical impacts and reduced temperatures, as well as soundproofing.
Method of auto-ventilation of greenhouses.
- Double-glazed windows may be with specific vents for ventilation, that can be outfitted with apparatus with the purpose of automatic masterseptika.ru opening. This is very convenient, since not always the owners have the chance to ventilate the greenhouse in time. As an example, the French have been using such greenhouses since the late 16th century to the present moment. Rest assured: that a glass greenhouse will be your servant for decades to come.
- Glass doesn’t keep UV rays, which are crucial for quick plant growth and fruit ripening, thus letting you take advantage of the energy of sun.
- If you use laminated or tempered (thermal) glass, then this arrangement could withstand the most adverse conditions (precipitation in the kind of large hail, intense heat and also strong frost won’t be any problem with the construction).
- For greenhouses made from glass is characterized by excellent insulation. Additionally, there is a chance to put in heating devices in them.
Of course, the glass greenhouse also has disadvantages, that ought to be taken into account when building it. By way of example, the fact that glass is rather heavy material (1 m² of glass 4 mm thick weighs 10 kg, and 6 mm – 15 kg), must influence the presence of a good foundation, in addition to the construction of a solid structure – framework.
How to Create a greenhouse from yourself
On a sunny day, the transparent coating of greenhouses allows short-wave solar power. It is absorbed by black surfaces (soil, equipment, plants), turns right into long-wave radiation and remains inside the structure. This transformation occurs with the launch of warmth, which produces a greenhouse effect in the greenhouse.
Therefore, glass windows perfectly let the sun’s beams in the room and nearly completely keep the rear radiation, not permitting it to venture out. To put it differently, unlike film, glass is the most heat-saving material, which is one of the primary attributes of a great greenhouse.