A keychain from a branch
Such a stylish holder is easy to make from throwaway stuff, which means it does not need a good deal of expenses. You and your child may earn a keychain collectively – it is fun and interesting.
Check out an interesting choice of storage suggestions for a small hallway.
Keybox out of a branch
The domiktop.ru photo shows a hand-painted keychain, the rich design of which perfectly harmonizes with the laconic white background. Tools and materials
You will need:
Let us proceed to the production of this handicraft:
1. Locate a branch of suitable thicknesswash it with soap or whitewash, dry it in sunlight or on a radiator. Paint the dried branch using acrylic paint.
Versions of branches.
2. Screwing hooks into the branch. If the wood is too hard, you make holes of the perfect diameter, add adhesive and insert the pins.
Hooks to get a keychain
Hooks inserted into the division.
3. Drilling holes for screws, with that to attach the finished keyhole into the wallsocket.
The product design may be some: the keybox will likely be memorable and original.
Keybox made from Lego
Multicolored holder looks harmonious in a contemporary inside and immediately attracts attention. It’ll be appreciated by creative people and fans of the legendary constructor. It is not tricky to make a keychain.
You will need:
- Lego basic platform;
- A set of Lego bricks;
- Double-sided screws or tape;
- Keys onto a chain having a ring.