The summertime shower to the dacha plot is considered the No. 2 structure, as the very first in importance is the outdoor toilet. At first glance, this simple construction has nothing complex, but such a trifle as the choice and setup of a plastic tank to your shower at the dacha will attract a whole lot of trouble. The way to cope with these nuances on their own, we will now try to understand. Without or with heating
Before you opt for a tank for the shower at the nation must decide on its functionality. On if this plastic container will be equipped with heating, depends on the comfort of bathing.
- Multifunctional and handy to work with would be a heated shower tank, focusing on power. Naturally, and without linking to power this tank may be used, but in this is actually the comfort of utilizing water procedures. The simple fact is that inside the plastic container is a heating element – TEH. If the sun did not have sufficient time to heat water, this problem can readily be solved with electricity. It is convenient to put in a tank with heating, if the shower is going to be used in early spring and late autumn. Hot summertime, the water inside the tank is going to be heated by the sun, so during this period, the heating is simply not included.
- A vinyl tank with no heating is a regular tank, including a barrel mounted in the roof of a shower home. The water from the tank is heated from the sun. That is, when the weather is overcast and rainy, it is possible to take just a refreshing shower or deny to wash whatsoever. Tanks without heating is appropriate to put in the event that the cabin is visited very rarely, and then just in summer.
The primary difference between these tanks just installed heating element. Size, quantity, and color of the product can be very different. It is essential that any selected tank had a broad neck, easy to pour water also has been firmly connected to the roof of the shower home.
Tip: Flat black tanks are somewhat effective. A massive area of a thin coating of water can be heated faster by sunlight. Dark walls of this tank attract the sun’s beams, plus the water inside the tank does not bloom.
Design attributes of vinyl shower tanks
Plastic shower tanks such as summer homes are especially popular with consumers for several reasons;
- A special composition of plastic is used to produce the tanks, which raises the product’s lifespan to 30-50 years. At precisely the same moment, plastic tanks such as summer showers are characterized by a moderate price, light weight and simplicity of installation.
- Flat square-shaped tanks are best for covering outdoor shower homes instead of a roof. All you have to do is build the shower boxand repair the tank in addition instead of the roof.
- In the manufacture of shower tanks, many manufacturers use food-grade polyethylene, which doesn’t detract from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material ensures that the security of water even during long-term storage. Plastic doesn’t corrode under all conditions, which cannot be said about metal.
When selecting a plastic tank should know that the tanks without electric heating most often are made in bulk from 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are made in the kind of drums with a quantity of 50 to 130 gallons of water. Horizontal heated tanks are often designed for 200 liters of liquid. In any style, water is poured in buckets via a broad neck or by pump.
Rarely does anybody in the dacha construct a capital shower made from brick or cinder block. Normally its usage is limited to 3 summertime and after that during the planting of the vegetable garden, as well as harvesting. For such a brief period it is enough to construct a light cottage from some other sheet material. Not a terrible choice is really a shower to get dacha from polycarbonate with a living area, which isn’t tough to design and create yourself. Why it is better to select polycarbonate for lining the shower
Polycarbonate is not the only substance for cladding a dacha shower. For this case with achievement will fit exactly the profiled sheeting or batten. Just now we decided to stop only on this stunning and durable material.
Let’s consider the Benefit of using polycarbonate for repainting the shower over other similar materials:
- If the benefits of polycarbonate have persuaded you, let us move on to another phase of constructing a shower for dacha.
- A Couple of important tips Concerning the development of the design of a Nation shower using a changing room
Such a simple construction, as a shower from polycarbonate for dacha requires the creation of the project. It’s not essential to develop complex drawings, and a simple strategy could be sketched out. Here you need to instantly decide for yourself exactly what you wish to build a shower. Very quickly you can make a lightweight stall and only put it on the ground. More complex in the production of shower on the foundation with water heating, however such a style will last longer. Moreover, at a dacha shower you’ll have the ability to bathe in sunlight.
So, we begin to independently create a project:
- Construction of a dacha shower starts with discovering its location. It’s crucial to remember that the tank ought to be continuously full of water. Doing this in Saved from afar is uncomfortable and difficult. It’s better to put the shower stall close to the water intake.
- If the dacha shower will probably bathe a great deal of people, it needs to be toolbuild.ru placed as close as you can into this cesspool or septic tank. Close setup dacha shower near the cesspool will save on laying sewer pipes, but it is desirable to not attract the stall nearer into the accumulator of impurities closer than 3 m. On hot days, bad smells in the sewage system will penetrate the shower, making an unpleasant feeling while bathing.
- The water in the tank of a summer shower is heated by sunlight. The stall should be placed in the sunniest place, where there’s no shade in the trees and tall constructions.
- Within the shower stall and shifting room from polycarbonate should provide light, so that you can bathe at night. Only it’s crucial to think about that the lights must have a high degree of protection from water. It is optimal to put shower cottages on the back of the home. Here are nearest to the sewer, water supply and not way to pull the electric cable for lighting.
- Decided on the positioning of the positioning of the summer shower, begin to create a scheme of the cottage itself out of polycarbonate. Initially it was decided that the garden shower will be together with the changing room. In case the normal for the size of this normal shower stall 1x1h2,2 m, then the locker area will have to add a length of about 0.6 m. In this case, the width of this layout will turn out 1,6 m, and the length of 1,6 m. When the owners are overweight individuals, then the diameter of the shower cubicle with a locker area is better to increase 1.2 m.
- within the shower stall provide separation. Separate the dressing space threshold, in addition to tarpaulin curtain. They won’t allow the water to wet clothes and shoes.
- If desired, the dressing room could be coordinated from the anteroom. Then, close to the shower enclosure separately set up additional racks, to which fasten sheets of polycarbonate. The size of this pre-bath is dependent upon the preferences of the operator. Sometimes cottagers build bigger pre-baths in which, as well as the dressing room, equip a recreation area. Indoors you will find seats and a desk.
- The total height of the shower cottage from floor to roof is 2.2 m. Together with the tank it could attain 2.5 m, and even greater. The elevation inside the shower stall will probably be lower. Section of this distance below will take a wooden tray, and the shirt will probably hang a watering can with a faucet not less than 15 cm.
Given these variables, on a piece of paper sketches the plot of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing area, and then proceed to its construction.